The Perfect Keepsake

September 10, 2014

Last Friday the sweetest package arrived in my mailbox. It was a box full of my eight Chatbooks. Talk about a good way to start the weekend off! I couldn't get my hands on them fast enough and flip through the pages, picture by picture. 

This company has created a unique way to turn your Instagram photos into photo albums, keeping them in chronological order and placing the caption beneath each picture. They've figured out how to take precious memories and turn them into perfect keepsakes.

I could rave about these small square booklets all day, every day. They're the perfect tabletop décor for an accent table or console table. With beautiful covers featuring a photo of choice, you can really curate a lovely space to display them. They're a work of art in themselves.

I think my favorite chatbook feature is that each is an entire 60-page book full of photos that I have long forgotten and/or thought would never show up anywhere besides the screen of my phone. This idea was pure genius! And I want to know how I never thought of it?!

Marked with the title (you get to pick), volume, and date span, you can mix and match these booklets and never get them out of order. Plus, I think they would make great gifts for people. And with the the lack of free time in my life recently, I don't have the time to sit down and make an online photo album. Being able to download an app on my phone, have it sync my Instagram photos, and turn them into volumes of books was exactly what I needed. The app also affords you the ability to pick which photos you want featured within your book! Win, win all the way around!

So if you haven't already, order your Chatbook! I'm shouting from the rooftop to DO IT! This is one of those things you won't regret. AND, they're only $6 a book! 



Also, congratulations to the KIND bar giveaway winner, Shannon!!! I'll be emailing you today with more details! Thanks to KIND for hosting this giveaway!

Happy hump day everyone!!!