Happy Heart! [by Lisa Leichner]

June 26, 2014

A work colleague and friend of mine, Lisa Leichner, shares her list of Happy Heart items today. You're going to be feeling a lot of love for all things family after reading!


happy heart delights...
  • My middle son's sloppy, wet, and noisy goodnight kisses; he just won't let me get away without them at bedtime
  • Enjoying homemade iced coffee with my youngest son
  • Coming home from work to find my oldest son has put away the dishes or started a load of laundry without being asked. (My future daughter-in-law will be very pleased, right?!)
  • My husband, Dan's, dry wit and when he pretends he's not not flirting with me, but he really is
  • Rocking a bitty baby to sleep...*sigh*
  • That moment of the year when I realize the warm weather is here to stay - get out the summer clothes and pack away the sweaters
  • Watching my boys play soccer, which makes me grateful for their youth and energy
  • God; the thing is, every good and perfect gift I have in my life is from Him (James 1:17)