Six Of The Very Best Months!

April 5, 2014

Today makes six whole months since the day we said, "I, do" to a life-long commitment to one another. In reminiscing on this day, by going through the photos, watching the video (over and over again I might add), I find myself wishing that I could marry Pete every single day. Our wedding day was more than I could have dreamt up. It was the start to a marriage that has been an absolute blessing. And I simply couldn't imagine going through life, every single bit of it, without the man I call my husband. 

I could go on and on about how much I love that man of mine, but I'll save you from all the sappiness. And instead, I will leave you with a collection of photos taken in the photo booth at our wedding reception. The song sums up my feelings and the photos fill my heart with the biggest kind of joy! How thankful I am for an incredible husband and the family and friends that surround us.