Post By Numbers

April 26, 2013

The best way to sum up my week looks a little something like this...

2: times I've painted my nails this week (so indecisive)

315: engagement pictures I received from our photographer (see them here)

4: friends we hung out with on Tuesday

120: minutes it took to clean the downstairs of our apartment

3: healthy dinners prepared and happily eaten throughout the week

90: minutes of lunchtime dates with my love

1: home project completed (check out that ottoman here)

60: save-the-dates addressed (thanks mama!)

8: times I scrolled through our engagement photos because I'm completely obsessed

12 +:sweet treat cravings I've had

7: times we rearranged furniture in the living room (we finally found a way that works!)

68: photo prints ordered

19: minutes until the weekend officially begins

Countless: times I've felt blessed this week


May you and yours have an amazing weekend!!